The ideal place for your real holiday- away from the hectic rhythm of the outside rush. The apartment is located on romantic oasis, right next to West Lake, Truc Bach lake and convenient to move to all famous sightseeing places. Come to “The Autumn” we will take you to the real autumn of Vietnam by the harmony of folk design style, close and very warm. What is more tranquil than waking up in the green space of plants, flowers, reading, sipping tea and watching the scenery of the poetic lake.
• INTERIOR DECORATION
You can enjoy the atmosphere of Hanoi fall from each corner designed in the apartment, the green color of flowers combined with each piece of warm colors, small decorative items or pictures on the wall. will lead you to the colors and rhythm of Hanoi.
Almost everything in the room is made of environmentally friendly materials – in association with traditional Vietnamese culture, close to nature and very simple.
Autumn’s Vietnam is waiting for you !!
Just imagine when you can live in a place to enjoy the most features of Vietnam combined with fresh air from Truc Bach Lake, West Lake, and enjoy a bit of wind from the lake, feeling Warm and fresh from the decoration! Woahhh, perfect place for a trip ^^
• ORGANIZATION AREA
Bar and Rooftop are the best of “The Autumn ” !! Here, you can enjoy the beauty of Truc Bach Lake and watch Hanoi sparkling at night from above . With the style of the cafe you can sip a cup of coffee or beer while dropping your soul into the wind and beautiful night sky! .
It is also an ideal place to go with your family or group. You can organize a small party in our fully equipped kitchen and dining room or organize a barbecue / outdoor banquet space beer Rooftop- will be a very interesting experience.
• EASY TO ACCESS ANY TECHNICAL ANYWHERE
You are living in the heart of Hanoi, so you will easily reach a variety of convenience stores, cafes and many famous tourist attractions (Website hidden by Airbnb) 5m to Truc Lac Lake, 50m to Westlak (Website hidden by Airbnb) 10-15 minutes by taxi (motorbike) to the Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lak (Website hidden by Airbnb) 10 minute cyclo to Van Mieu , Hoa Lo priso (Website hidden by Airbnb) minute cyclo to Ba Dinh Squar (Website hidden by Airbnb) Cong café is next to the Homestay. You can enjoy the famous coffee by the lake (Website hidden by Airbnb) Convenient shops like Circle K, Vinmart are only a few steps away (Website hidden by Airbnb) Taxis from the airport to “The Autumn” cost about 300.000vnd to 350.000vnd except for holidays and festivals. + If you take the bus from the airport, please take the number 86 bus from T1 station and get off at Yen Phu station . From there, it costs about 50,000 VND to go to our homestay.
• MAXIMUM PROTECTION
All of our support is online, so you can live in a private place without receptionist and time control, all the activities are automatic with the door lock code, so you can have Peace of mind if you want to go out late .
+ Voltage in Vietnam is 220V in each outlet. So if you need to use 110 V device, let me know and I will give you a mini adapter that varies from 220 V to 110 V
You can keep the trees in The Autumn green by helping me water the plants in the morning (before 11am) or in the afternoon (after 4pm). These oxygen supply plants are looking forward to receiving your care.
The first floor of the homestay is a vegetarian restaurant with many delicious options, the kitchen staff are all professional chefs from the hotel specializing in vegetarian food and they are very enthusiastic. You can try the new flavors there, I’m sure you will have a very interesting new experience.
1 (Website hidden by Airbnb) For House Access:
You can access the whole house including: Private room, shared kitchen, lobby area on first floor, party are (Website hidden by Airbnb) All of your essential amenities are located in the closet (Website hidden by Airbnb) Besides, you can enjoy everything in the fridge without paying for i (Website hidden by Airbnb) Hand yourself a delicious meal for your loved ones in the kitchen space and sip a cup of tea, some pastries or sit in the bar with friends enjoy a beer party, just watching the lake view. Here you will feel the beauty of the Hanoi revenue, light, deposited. 1 cozy atmosphere as your home. Hanoi night scene completely different with the bustle of bustling – Hanoi 1 quiet by the lake, calm, sparkling, emotional. In the kitchen space we provide you with all necessary utensils, from the kitchen, microwave, electric rice cooker, saucepan, saucepan, dishes, knife fork …. 6-10 people (Website hidden by Airbnb) You can also thoroughly wash your belongings with a washing machine, dryer in the common living space (on which there is a guide for each appliance).
2. For tourism services
We can help you with:
+) Motorbike rental
+) City tour and tour experience:
In Hanoi, you can join the street food tour, take a tour around the city’s attractions , or try a cooking class …
We also have short tours around Hanoi: Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Huong Pagoda tours, Halong Bay , Tam Dao …
+) Package tours to different beautiful areas:
North: Ha Long, Sapa, Ninh Binh, Mai Chau, Yen Bai, Ha Giang, Ba Be …
Central: Phong Nha, Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An …
South: Da Lat, Ho Chi Minh, Mekong Delta …
+) Any other transfer to other cities in Vietnam.
If you want to explore Hanoi yourself, I can also take you out and show you around Hanoi, I was a member of Hanoi CouchSurfing so I have experience – you will be the guide free travel accompany !!!
You can send me a message anytime if you need support !! I am online from 6 am to 23 pm to assist you.
Welcome to “The Autumn Homestay”
-The Autumn Homestay located in quiet street next to Truc Bach Lake with 5m to Truc Bach Lake and 50m to The West Lake!
You can EASY TO ACCESS ANY TECHNICAL ANYWHERE
+ 5m to Truc Lac Lake, 50m to Westlake
+ 10 minutes by taxi (motorbike) to Hoan Kiem Lake, walking Street area
+ 10 minutes cyclo to Van Mieu , Hoa Lo prison
+ 7 minutes cyclo to Ba Dinh Square
– Cong café is next to the Homestay. That is a famous Cucumber brand, which has beautiful view and design, you can enjoy coffee and chat with friends, service is also very good. You can enjoy the famous coffee by the lake.
– Convenient shops like Circle K, Vinmart are only a few steps away.
– 800m to Dong Xuan market and night market
– Our homestay is near special traditional food street – Ngu Xa street and Pho Duc Chinh street with ‘roll pho ‘, hot pot, beer…. even you should taste West lake cream ‘Kem Ho Tay’ and West Lake shrimp cake. That is special food in Ha No (Website hidden by Airbnb) Just below the ground floor of homestay is a vegetarian restaurant with many delicious dishes from noodles, fried rice, rolls, hot pot … all made from clean vegetables and especially delicious taste. I think you should try a meal here, our customers are very good and like them. Siblings bartender speaks English well and is also very enthusiastic, if you enjoy reading about Buddhism, you will be awarded 1 few book (Website hidden by Airbnb) Opposite to The Autumn is the Japan International Eye Hospital and pharmacy, you will find peace of mind because around the homestay there is a lot of protection and a very convenient location for you in all matters of entertainment and health. shopping ….
Everyone here is very friendly, fun. So do not be afraid to ask for directions or ask for something.
A guide book is prepared for you to go to many tourist distractions!! It will help you a lot to save your money and your time in commuting issue
Our homestay located is in a quiet alley next to the lake. It is very easy to access main street, taxi or bus stop.
1 min walk to Panpacific Hotel (famous hotel)- You can find alot of taxi here anytime.
If you want to move in Ha Noi, you should use “grab” service- it is popular transportation in Ha Noi and you can easy find our house with typing name “The Autumn Homestay”
– Even you can use bus, bus stop is only 50 meter away from our homestay!
* Off helps us to turn off all electronic devices before going out
* We will send you a guidebook detailing how to print and use the indoor space. Please read it carefully to get the most out of Homestay.
* Check in time after 2pm – 11pm, check out 12 noon. If you need to arrive early or later, please contact us for assistance.