The space of romantic for “art soulful “, followed vintage style with colorful decoration.
The glass walls with red roof create romantic space can see the city and street , you can feel beautiful moments when you shower or cook although it’s sunny or rains. Perfect place for couples or who love cinematography.
The warm, cozy kitchen offers a feeling of elegant living inspired by the decorations made by the host.
It’s at best location in Old Quarters!
There is a big window with glass for you to enjoy tea or coffee every morning and a romantic dinner with friends. Would be a great experience with perfect view.
Langmandi have a large TV with Netflix for you can watch famous movies. If you love nature life style, i trust you will crazy love the plant in master room.
All of decorations are made by me with big love. I hope you and your families will feel comfortable and happy when you discovering Hanoi Capital . That’s important for you to enjoy fresh air and quiet lifestyle.
P/s: My apartment is located on the 3rd floors and we have lift .
During the time you stay in Langmandi, you will have access to:
– TV with NETFLIX
– Private bathroom with bathtub, full kitchen equipment and kitchen
– Free high speed WIFI
We are always willing to help you everytime. Whether it’s airport pickup, recommendations for food, instructions to an equipment, … any questions. Anything! As I was born and raised in the Old-Quarter-the heart of this city, I am confident to provide you any information you need.
We can be reached via phone or in person. Guests are very welcome to contact us through Airbnb as well, prior or during their stay at Langmandi . We always try our best to assist guests as fast as possible, so that you are guaranteed a great experience.
Because we love Hanoi, and we hope you love Hanoi too 🙂
Very many convinience around.
Search no more!
Langmandi located at key street – Hàng Bông, Hanoi. You can walk arround with great sight and fresh air. Main street have many high-end brand coffee and traditional food : Xofa Cafe & Bistro, HighLand Coffee , “Ngon” Restaurant, Minh Ky Dimsum and Noodles , Pork Grill “Bà Ngà ” (local street food ), Crab Noodle , (Website hidden by Airbnb) a lot of famous cuisine that have been in the city for generations – all is within a few minutes of walk.
Langmandi in the heart of Hanoi, Langmandi is :
– 5 minutes by a Grabcar/taxi (and costs ~$2) or 10 minutes of straight-walk to Hoan Kiem Lake and the rest of city center
– 1 minutes of walk to beautiful Train Street with lots of locals,
– 7 minutes of walk to most famous mall center in the city (Trang Tien Plaza)
– 0.5 minutes of walk to bus stops on main streets
A well-equipped room located on Hanoi’s famous central street, 800 m from Hoan Kiem Lake. Lots of best restaurants and famous food around here.
1. Closest landmarks
– Thien Quang Lake : 600 m
– Ha Noi City court : 650 m
– Hoa Lo Historical Prison : 400 m
– Vietnam Central Circus : 500 m
– Thong Nhat Park 600 m
– International Research Institute MICA: 600m
– Trang Tien Plaza : 600 m
– Ba Dinh Square : 500m
– Quan Su Temple : 500 m
2.Restaurants and markets
– Donchicken Restaurant : Nearby
– Xofa Café & Bistro : 100 m
– Highland Cafe : 100m
– “Ngon” Rétaurant : 100m
– Circle K Supermarket : 50 m
– Hang Da Market: 200 m
– Cơm “Dinh Ngang” Restaurant: 50 m
3. Natural beauty
— Hoan Kiem Lake Lake: 0.6 km
– Train street : 100m
4. Closest airports
– Noi Bai International Airport: 22 km
5. Most popular landmarks
– Hanoi Opera House : 1 km
– Ha Noi Railway station : 200 m
– National Museum of Vietnamese History : 400m
– St. Joseph Cathedral : 600 m
– Hoan Kiem Lake: 800 m
– Ngoc Son Temple: 800 m
You can rent my motorbike for 2.5 USD (50 VND) /day.
Grab Car is about 1 Usd to the Old Quarter.
if you want to have a private car take you from airport to my apartment, you can sent cho me your Flight number , i’ll contact airport car service take you go home . It ‘s about 260 VND ( 12 usd )
Or other way, you can take randoom taxi , it spend about 13 – 15 usd.
– My place is a lot of plants so we appreciate you if you can take care of them and “shower” them as we do. The plants are so happy if you can take some water for them before 11am or after 4pm.
– Please don’t make some noise after 11pm
– When moving in the house or up/down the lift , please be mindful to keep the noise down, keep the area clean (no littering!).
I hope you don’t feel bother with some rules cause i want you love house like your owner and we thank you for your understanding! ^.^