Homie1991 Homestay is on the 2nd floor of a house in the Old Quarter area, center of Hanoi, with only 10-minute walk to Hoan Kiem Lake – the heart of the city. The flat is centrally located among many main streets, as well as a lot of attractive and must-visit places in Hanoi. From here, it is very easy and convenient to explore.
The flat contains air conditioner and Wifi. A well-renovated kitchenette and bathroom are included in this well-located and clean apartment with modern decoration. The apartment has 2 king-size beds, hardwood floor, plenty of natural light. All utilities, linens, towels, etc. are included in the price.
This fully equipped and furnished unit is ready to be used with:
– Air Conditioner
– Wireless internet
– Curtains for window
– 2 king-size beds
– Pillows, sheets, throws & covers
– Shampoo & body wash
– Towels, toothbrush & toothpaste
– Floor mat
– Toilet rolls
– Hair dryer
– Cups, bowls & dishes
– Pots, pans, cutlery & cooking utensils
– Trash can
Guests have access to the entire apartment. Please kindly consider that the flat is located in an alley, not on big street, with local people around. You will really feel the breath of the local life.
If there’s anything you require, we’ll be happy to assist wherever we can, whether it be recommendations for eating and drinking, tips for sightseeing or help with transport.
Located in the heart of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, the apartment has so many choices of cafes, restaurants and shops within easy walking
The parking site is about 5-minute walking from our flat. For night parking, it is VND10,000 per motorcycle.
– Super convenient: you’re located right at the centre of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
– Uber/Grab is also great option to get around
– If you need to hire a motorbike, please let us know.
Points-of-interest/ tourist attractions:
– Imperial Citadel of Thang Long: Quan Thanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
– Water Puppet Theatre: 57B Dinh Tien Hoang street, Hoan Kiem
– Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: 8 Hung Vuong, Ba Dinh
– The Perfume Pagoda: Huong Son, My Duc
– Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple: 10 min walking distance
– Dong Xuan Market: Dong Xuan street
– Ba Vi National Park: 58km west of Hanoi
– Hanoi Opera House: 1 Trang Tien street
– Temple of Literature: 58 Quoc Tu Giam
MUST CLIMB STAIR. Please note that our flat is on the second floor of the building and we do not have any lifts.
The place is SELF-CHECK IN and OUT. Late check-ins are welcome. However, please note that our place is in the middle of a local neighborhood, therefore, loud noises are not particularly appreciated.
To get to our place from the airport, there are several options:
– We do offer our guests pick-up and drop-off service with a reasonable cost. Our driver will wait for you with a name board and bring you to our doorstep! For more information, please feel free to contact me.
– You can also take a bus if you want to explore the city in your own way. The buses start off at 5:00 am and they are available every 30 minutes.
+ Bus 86 (cost: VND35,000) – Destination: Long Bien Station (1km away from our flat). Duration: 30 minute driving, wifi included.
+ Bus 17 (cost: VND7,000) – Destination: Long Bien Station. Duration: 1 hour. Please note that you will have to wait longer to catch this one.