A spacious two-bed apartment in the city centre which offers an ample accommodation with stunning features and a cozy feel!
A great place to relax and enjoy your travels in this beautiful city. Being just a short walk away from the city centre and in a vibrant area, there are many amazing bars, restaurants and cafes surrounding the apartment.
Our apartment is ready to be your home from home and is located near some of Hanoi’s top attractions such as Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi Opera House. Due to the central location, and numerous buses which service the area, this makes for a great place to stay if you want to visit all the best sights in Hanoi.
The spacious dining and kitchen area is open plan. Make use of the dining table by enjoying a home-cooked meal or use it as a workspace. Wifi is also available throughout the property.
Each of our two bright bedrooms features a kingsize bed with all the necessary beddings. Towels are placed in the bathroom so you have one less thing to worry about packing! We also provide the essentials such as shampoo and shower gel for you to use for the duration of your stay.
Guests have access to the entire apartment
Should you have any requirement, we’ll be happy to assist wherever we can, whether it be recommendations for eating and drinking, tips for sightseeing or help with transport.
Located in the heart of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, the apartment has so many choices of cafes, restaurants and shops within easy walking distance. However, it is set back off the street so provides a quiet retreat when you want to relax.
– Super convenient: you’re located right at the centre of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
– Grab is also great option to get around
– If you need to hire a motorbike, please let us know.
Points-of-interest/ tourist attractions:
– Imperial Citadel of Thang Long: Quan Thanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
– Water Puppet Theatre: 57B Dinh Tien Hoang street, Hoan Kiem
– Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple: 3 mins walking distance
– Dong Xuan Market: Dong Xuan street
– Hanoi Opera House: 1 Trang Tien street