This is the BEST CHOICE for both relaxing and discovering in Hanoi: in quite area and in the center of city.
A Lovely, clean and new private room with big windows, is located in Hanoi’s centre nearby Hoan Kiem Lake, Opera House and Old Town.
It has whole bedroom, private bathroom with new modern furniture. It is framed the branches scarves wall art.
The Sazi homestay is 24/7 self-service.
PLEASE VIEW THESE OTHER MY LISTING
– New building with an elevator. Free purified Water from the water filter downstairs.
– Self-check in: 24/7
– Unlimited high-speed wifi
– Location: the heart of Hanoi, at Alley No.6 Le Thanh Tong street – opposite to the Opera House and just takes 50 meters from Hoan Kiem lake. It’s located in a good area with many restaurants, bars, and cafes around it. Perfect spot to explore the centre of the Old Town.
– Quite area but It has a bit noise from 7pm-10pm by a beer club next to the house
1 SUPER NICE PRIVATE ROOM:
– A queen-size bed with comfy Western mattress, 100% Egypt cotton bed sheets. It likes 5 stars hotel standard.
– 1 comfy couch next to window for the extra guest.
– Many windows with full natural light and windy, beautiful view. It’s not suitable for someone wake up late because a bit light is shining through the curtain.
– Smart TV, Wardrobe, Cool Air-condition, fridge.
– A desk & chair for working.
– We provide FREE 2 Water bottle
– Clean & private bathroom with water heater, toilet paper.
– Hair dryer, clean towels, soap, hand wash, toothbrush&tooth cream, shampoo&bath gel.
– Check-in Time: anytime after 1PM
– Check-out time: 11AM
– If you want an early check-in and late check-out, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Parking: You can park your motorbike in front of building in days for free. Park inside the office building at nights with a small fee.
You could use the Laundry services with cheapest price only 0.7 USD/kg for Sazi’s guests).
You will have everything you need to make you feel like your home in you.
We’ll send Guidebook with useful informations about places/food Recommendations to confirmed guests. You’ll feel comfy and more easier to discovering Hanoi.
I always communicate with you all day through phone to responding all your problem, and fix all inconvenience you meet throughout your stay. I also would love to share a few places I know about the city with you. I try to automate the checking in/out process as much as possible.
Perhaps my place’s best attribute is its perfect location. Conveniently located in the very heart of the charming historic Hanoi Old Quarter, it is situated in a beautiful old street, which offers you a perfect retreat from the vibrant and buzzing Old Quarter.
From here it is only few blocks to Hoan Kiem Lake, shopping area in the 36 ancient streets and just walking distance to Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, Hanoi Opera House, other attractions and restaurants offered in Hanoi.
Located at the famous street has many local shops, cafes, restaurents with favourite Vietnamese food (Pho, Bun Cha, Banh Mi…).
My place is nearby the most famous Ice-cream of Hanoi, the book street (Dinh Le) and almost art gallerys.
– From my place, it takes 25 kilometers to the airport and 3 minutes to Hoan Kiem Lake, and 10 minutes to Night Market at the Old Quarter.
– You can take a bus public transportation No. 86 from the airport to the Opera House, then come to my place about 20 meters by walking.
The location is very strategic and convenient to tourist as the Heritage house, the Hoan Kiem lake/ Ngoc Son Temple, very near Night Market of Old Quarter, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum,Hoa Lo Prison Museum, Hanoi Opera House, Temple of Literature…
– We offer Airport Transfer with best rate in local price market.
– Tour booking: One co-host is working at a tourist shop, so we’re very happy to giving some advices about many interesting place with best value (Ha Long bay, Sa Pa, Cat Ba island, Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh – Trang An, Bac Kan…).
LAUDRY SERVICE only 0.7 USD/kg
BEST VALUE ACCOMMODATION
– The cheapest price for perfect location, suitable for #longterm staying with big discount.