This room is in a three-floor local house, your room is in the 1st floor, super nice and super private, with an open view to the old street. At the top of the house, there is a shared small kitchen and an amazing balcony⭐️
Walking down the street, you are right in the Old-quarter of Hanoi. Every tourist attractions are in walking distance – 8 minutes to Hoan Kiem lake, 8 minutes to Street food Ta Hien, 5 minutes to weekend night market, 10 minutes to Dong Xuan market.
The house is unique as you can enjoy your stay in an old place of 1990s. I renovated the room with modern facilities so that you can feel comfortable enough but I also tried to keep our traditional decoration.
– The entire first floor is your private space
– Shared bathroom – you only have to share bathroom with other two guests in the second floor
– You can freely access rooftop balcony and rooftop kitchen
– Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any question
– I am glad to give you travel advices – restaurants/tourist attractions/transportation
– I am available to help you during your stay 24/7 ( even after your stay if you need my support )
The neighborhood is a street of cafe and restaurants
Our place is in the central of Hanoi old quarter, you can walk to every tourist attractions.
I recommend you some options to reach the apartment as below:
– From the airport:
Option 1: you can take a taxi which cost you maximum $20 going directly to our apartment
Option 2: you can take bus 86 (1,5$) to Hanoi center to “Melia Hanoi”, then walk for 15 minutes to the apartment or catch a taxi (for$2) to the apartment.
– From Hanoi train station:
Option 1: catch a bus number 01 to PHUNG HUNG street, then walk for 3 minutes
Option 2: catch a taxi (for maximum $2) to the apartment ( only 10 minutes )
The stair which lead you to the apartment is narrow, which is normal for a house located in central of Hanoi old quarter. However, I am still so sorry in advance for this inconvenience.