My cozy room includes 2 bed (1 bed for under 3 people), 1 bathrooms of total 30m2 It located at center of center in Hanoi’s Old quarter. Few minutes you can walk to any must go place around and access to everywhere in Hanoi city. Quickly, you can also call a taxi by GRAB, its just take under $1 to go to many Hanoi’s must-go places. It located in most crowed area, where you can get a lot of public utilities: traditional restaurants, coffee tea shops,… it’s not over few minutes of walking
Our room base on modern style.
This is third room I opend for renting, my old guests said my first apartment is quite good so they give me encouragement to open this, I had tried very much to learn how to make our guests feels comfortable. I hope all of my future guests will satisfy with us. Welcome to my house!
– You will get an private room during your stay.
– I will share you open-door’s code in advance for first time you come then you will get access card during your stay in my house (Access card use for open the room, active electricity devices and open main door at first floor)
– You can access free all facilities in our room such as: hair-dryer, air-conditional, amenities, washer,…
– Free high speed wifi
– The benefits you will have in my apartment:
+) Free water bottles.
+) Free tea and coffee
*Remark: early check-in and late check-out could be available. If the room is unoccupied at the time of your arrival and departure, you may certainly check-in early and check out late with free of charge.
My house is located at center in Hanoi’s quarter, where you can discover a lot of Vietnamese cultural when go out side. They are very friendly and always smile.
– From/to Noibai airport (30km)
+) By taxi (4 seats): 40 minutes – 300,000 VND ($14) (To help you avoid scammer taxi, I can introduce local driver for you)
+) By bus (No 86): 2 hours – 30,000 VND ($1,5) (You need to pay 50,000 VND ($2) for taxi from the end of bus station to my house).
– From/to must-go place in Hanoi city, its not over 1km (Old quarter of Hanoi, Night Market of Old Quarter, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Hoan Kiem Lake, Temple of Literature of Viet Nam, West Lake,…) By taxi/GRAB: (US $1-$2)
– I would love to share everything local tips for our guest. I really want to my guests always have the best of satisfied.
– If you travel in Vietnam and have any plan for this trip, please don’t mind share with us. I will help you by my best!