Alleyhome is an entire spacious apartment that can accomodates up to 8 people with central location, quiet atmosphere and safe neighborhood. Wandering around Hoan Kiem Lake, it is likely that you’ll get lost in the peaceful corner of Vong Duc st. where Alleyhome locates. The 65 year-old residence buildings might amaze you by the atmostphere and culture that has been unchanged for so long, challenging all of the hustling development in the city, with no pollution, no vehicle noises.
– The view: Alley home is an entire apartment of 75m2 (or 807sq ft) located on the 2.5th floor of 03 Vong Duc Residential Old building. And a little climbing worths the view to the spacious yard. Every morning, the sunlight and breeze come through the balcony, which is just ideal for morning coffee and tea. Either leaning over the patio or sitting on the couch, you might find it interesting to know how an normal day in a Tap The (old residence place) goes.
– The design: Alleyhome is located in an old residential place. However, entering the homestay you will find a rather modern interior design which keeps you feel comfortable enough to stay. The property has 02 private bedrooms, 01 patio with yardview, 01 living room with internet TV, 1.5 bathrooms and 01 separate kitchen. The place can accomodate up to 7 guests (if the 7th guest is willing to sleep on the couch). One of the most beautiful part of AlleyHome Vong Duc is the patio, again. It’s heading the East so it has plenty of sunlight in the morning. The patio is covered with a grass layer and plenty of plants which will give you a sence of comfort even in the most highly populated place in Hanoi.
– The location: Vong Duc street is more like a quiet alley connecting two main streets that lead to Hoan Kiem Lake. It is only two blocks away from Hoan Kiem Lake and one block away from the walking streets in weekend (but Vong Duc itself is not walking street so tranportation is very convenient). It is very easy to reach the heart of the city at any time. Also, plenty of restaurants, ATMs, cafeterias and groceries stores that local people frequent are within walking distance.
– The amenities: Alleyhome put its best attempts to make your stay comfortable with all amenities needed
+ Bathroom: new towels for every guest (1 large and 1 small towels), shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, shower cap, toothbrush & toothpaste (used in 3* hotel), cotton swab, toilet paper, hair dryer, hand wash gel
+ Cable TV with international channels
+ Kitchen: stove, pots, pans, forks, knives, spoons, chopstick, spices, plates, bowls, cup
+ Free coffee, tea and water (a bottle/person/day) and
Entering the residential gate, you will see a big yard. This is the mutual place and also partially reserved for motorbike parking. You can park you motorbike there
On the 2.5th floor, there are only two households: Alleyhome & another family. There will a shared hallway that leads to the main door. Please keep it clean and clear of luggages.
For most of the time, we ask our guests to do self-chekin. And we are available to support 24/24 online and even onsite should there is any incidents.
– Most neighbors of AlleyHome Vong Duc are retired officers. They are nice and friendly. This also means AlleyHome’s surrounding is quite safe. And the area is very civilized.
– Please respect others’ privacy by not making big noises.
– Motorcycle parking lot is right in the residential yard
– Car parking is available in Vong Duc street, but you will have to pay for it
– The homestay is easily accessible by bus
– The bus line from Noi Bai Airport to Vong Duc is 86 (get off at Trang Tien) and you will be able to walk to AlleyHome (bus fee is (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) vnd/person)
– The taxi fee from the airport to Vong Duc is about (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) vnd (except holiday & festivals)
– The taxi fee from Vong Duc to the airport is less than (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) vnd (except holidays & festivals)
– For every booking, AlleyHome offers 1 free motorbike parking lot/day. Please let Alley knows in advance if you have a bike.
– AlleyHome offers spring queen bed for each room. If there are extra people, we will prepare one more cotton mattress (Which will be harder, but only this kind of mattress can be foldable for storage in our limited space).
– Our linen are 100% cotton so it might be a bit wrinkled
– Due to process of cleaning, some part of the floor in the bathroom get faded and get some marks, but it is very clean (since we clean it very carefully)
– Vietnam uses 220 voltage charger, and our plugs have two holes